Fluffy carcass disappeared.

Alvinius

Not sure if this was a bug, but other kills are not the same results.

Stalker. First day spawn in Alan's cave. I went hunting for a blade (found one) for that freebie deer carcass at the blind and ended up near the dam, so what the heck lets start this game with a Fluffy kill, no pacifist achievement this round... :D

I killed Fluffy in the fish barrel room. Due to health reasons I harvested just guts and hide. I quite often do this with many kills and have always been able to retrieve the meat the next day. I slept a 9 hour period and then a four hour period. I left the dam, foraged wood for a couple of hours and then headed downstairs to harvest the meat and, no carcass.

The meat would be useless ... except he gutted the corpse...

Never been to a dam that felt warm inside anyway.

Mind you a pile of meat and bones sans hide for 13 hours ... better be meat locker temp if you want to eat it.

Guest mcopeman

Just posting to confirm what what you are seeing is by design. This is exactly whats happening:

The wolf in the dam, Fluffy, is decaying a lot faster then other carcases, because he is inside and isn't frozen. You must harvest everything as fast as possible.

Melody~

Guest mcopeman
@Melody... are you an EL escapee?

I prefer to think of myself as Fluffy's demise more than an escapee but we all have our good days and our bad when faced with Canadian winter.

Melody~

Archived