Quonset gas station reset

I had made the Quonset gas station my home with all sorts of items in a few lockers. After venturing away for about 2 days game time, I found everything was reset as if I had never been there. I traveled all the way back to my spawn point (close to the visitor center) and found it empty from my first couple days of starting the game! I hadn't been there in about 20 days game time. So it seems ironic that the only location that mattered to me was reset. I'm going to venture back to the gas station to see if the items came back.. I saw someone said that happened to them once. Hoping a fix is made so valuable items don't disappear :shock:

Xbox, I don't think they got an update, just the initial .238 release.

Ahhh, good catch Octavian... missed this was the Xbox category...

In that case I think it was fixed in the PC version right after, so it might be fixed in the next update this month...

Hopefully Jeremy or someone from the dev team can make note to check just in case...

• 3 weeks later...
Should be fixed for next update yes. Though still looking at it to make sure, this one creeps back all the time.

Jeremy

The new update is pretty nifty and I like the changes, but this issue persists. I stared up a new game and with only 15 hours of survival, the station reset itself and all items after a game save. Hopefully it gets fixed but for now I think I'm going to avoid this location. I haven't found this issue to happen anywhere else.

Guest mcopeman

We are still looking into how this is happening. Any other information about your play through would be useful.

Melody~

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue I have made the gas station my home base and it resets regularly I have figured out that you need to check as soon as you load the game if your stuff is still there if it is not reload the game and it tends to return all of the lost gear as long as you have not exited and reentered the building also it seems to happen most when the last recorded save was sleeping in the bed

Archived