Bring back the clock

exeexe

Watching this video from old times

made me think of bringing back the clock so we can get a better sense of how much time is spend on an operation. Sometimes you click so fast because you know the game in and out and then sometimes you missed to see how long an operation will take before you engage into it.

By having this clock you get a better sense of how much time is spend on a task while you are on the task.

Ok so you took the clock away so we cant see the time of the day.

So what about bring back the clock and the clock will always start at 12:00.. This way we can see time spend but not the time of the day?

My only concern is that it would cause the occasional confusion, like the "watch" always showing the same time did, which they changed to an hourglass.

Maybe counting down from the amount of time it would take to complete the action?

I think you could find watches, it would be the best solution.

+1 for this

Just make them extremely rare (one or two in the entire map) and hide them well. You can still use your days hours and minutes alive as a reference to calculate what time it is any-ways. Someone already explained that in another post. The whole reason Hinterland took the clock away is being negated by this flaw.

So yeah, bring back the clock 8-) (or change the days/hours/minutes alive).

Archived