for the Devs wile in alpha

atmo84

First I'd like to say this is the best game i have ever played. You devs have out done yourselves with this one and the community as a whole from this game is great. I have thoroughly enjoyed what i have played so far but i have noticed when out in the cold (blizzard) it says "God dam its cold" and as a christian family man blaspheme is upsetting. I no not everyone believes as i do and i understand this however by changing it to "dam its cold" takes nothing away from the experience of the game for anyone but adds to it for some thanks dev for the best game ever cant wait for the finished product. :):D

Amen! but if while you were at it you could remove all the profanity (would like this) also so i do not think that they will do this. I am glad of the fact that this is a "clean" enough survival game as is with no nude people running around. (Rust) This game is pretty good and really enjoyable doing great guys! :D

ChristianGamer

Like I tell my kid brother, GOD is not his name! man no longer remembers his correct name or how to pronounce it. All my time in theology studies and class and discussions with my professors ,all say the sam thing,GOD is what man calls him. SO it is not blaspheme,even my bible thumping kid brother found that tpo be true through his pastor. SO glad something came out off those years of college and study.

Yahweh [yah-we], Jesus, Lord, Savior, Messiah, God, God the Father, God the Son, etc. many names to use in vain here to refer to God and Jesus. I will no longer reply as I have stated my point and do not want to start a long argument. (Stated in forum rules as basis for ban).

Archived