How about a caboose? And an axe?

I love this game, and I love that it's getting and better all the time! On that theme, how about including a caboose in the next map you guys make? They've usually got a potbelly stove and a sleeping bunk and some storage so using it for a base would be feasible, and cool! You could park it on a siding in the middle of no-where.

One more thing, how about a double bitted axe? It would be handy against fluffy if you could get in a swing before he got on top of you.

Sam

Cabooses are cute, but were phased out in the 1980's.

A 30 year old railcar would be in quite sad shape by now and likely unusable to any great extent. The potbelly stove hearkens back a lot earlier than that.

Cabooses are cute, but were phased out in the 1980's.

A 30 year old railcar would be in quite sad shape by now and likely unusable to any great extent. The potbelly stove hearkens back a lot earlier than that.

I agree It wouldn't be totally realistic but it wouldn't be too much of a stretch. We've got wooden boxcars in game, they haven't been around for quite a while either. 8-)

Another option would be a Maintainence of Way train, it's usually composed of several rail cars and functions a lot like a logging camp, but gives the track workers a place to stay when they work in remote areas. Just an idea!

Sam

Archived