Measurement units

dr badhat

When I started my latest run, I tried switching to imperial units.. That didn't last long and I went back to metric, but every time I load a save now, it defaults back to imperial and I have to change it back to metric. Is that normal?

In the main menu when you go to options it's saying imperial right? If you change that to metric and confirm the changes then exit the game and reopen it does it switch to imperial again?

When changing settings in the options remember to confirm the changes before backing out of the options.

Jeremy

In the main menu when you go to options it's saying imperial right? If you change that to metric and confirm the changes then exit the game and reopen it does it switch to imperial again?

When changing settings in the options remember to confirm the changes before backing out of the options.

Jeremy

I'm positive that I'm confirming the change. I just loaded the game up right now and it's still doing it. I change to metric, "apply the change", play for a bit, save and quit, and every time I load the game back up, it defaults back to imperial.

Archived