hats / head gear

nicko

I've wondered why we don't have hats too.

However, based on current gameplay balance, the current fur gear already has great +warmth attributes for fending off the cold. If they were to nerf the warmth bonus from the current fur gear so better +warmth gear was needed, I'd say fur hats would be a great way to balance the nerf.

• 2 weeks later...

However, based on current game play balance, the current fur gear already has great +warmth attributes for fending off the cold. If they were to nerf the warmth bonus from the current fur gear so better +warmth gear was needed, I'd say fur hats would be a great way to balance the nerf.

yeah but we have to many beanies.

we need less, which will then make us want to search resources to craft a fur hat, just like deer boots and pants? yes?

for example look at all the beanies i found so far, its a laugh.

beenies01.png

However, based on current gameplay balance, the current fur gear already has great +warmth attributes for fending off the cold. If they were to nerf the warmth bonus from the current fur gear so better +warmth gear was needed, I'd say fur hats would be a great way to balance the nerf.

yeah but we have to many beenies.

we need less, which will then make us want to search resources to craft a fur hat, just like deer boots and pants? yes?

for example look at all the beenies i found so far, its a laugh.

beenies01.png

What *I* want to know is why our character refuses to make themselves into a beanie monster and wear all twenty-three toques carried on their head.

I don't mind it too much. The wolf coat has a warm looking hood. I often just wear furs. And leave my other clothes at home.

Here I have been taking my wolf coat on and off.

I seem to have a surplus of hides. Easier checking four pieces of clothing that add up to 18'C than all the rest. Also easier for sleeping naked.

• 2 months later...

Archived