Bunkers should have more rewards

vimrich

Not a wishlist, but a balance issue. Given how hard they are to find, and how much extra resource you spend searching for them, bunkers should really have more reward. Sure, nowadays you can go online and find maps and find them easily, but we shouldn't balance the rewards based on that sort of soft cheating. If you really did put days worth of food and resource into constant bunker searching, you'd want a lot more.

I was expecting the bunker from "The Road" stocked floor to ceiling - a real game changer - instead it was just a nice boost.

Maybe make Bunkers really random - not mappable - and then beef them up.

Not a wishlist, but a balance issue. Given how hard they are to find, and how much extra resource you spend searching for them, bunkers should really have more reward. Sure, nowadays you can go online and find maps and find them easily, but we shouldn't balance the rewards based on that sort of soft cheating. If you really did put days worth of food and resource into constant bunker searching, you'd want a lot more.

I was expecting the bunker from "The Road" stocked floor to ceiling - a real game changer - instead it was just a nice boost.

Maybe make Bunkers really random - not mappable - and then beef them up.

I like the completely random placement idea, though I'd keep them closer to traveled routes and usable buildings where you might accidentally stumble across one. When you figure the probability of being caught in a blizzard and having your clothing destroyed in the time it takes and distance traveled to find them, searching for them is more of a suicide mission than a survival behavior.

Have bunkers been removed from v244? been playing for a while now and still haven't come across one.

There are at least 2 bunkers minimum each game. One on Mystery Lake map, and at least one on Pleasant Valley map. If you're only checking locations marked on old user made bunker maps, then that could also be why you may not have found any of the bunkers [there have been changes since those were first made]

Have bunkers been removed from v244? been playing for a while now and still haven't come across one.

There are at least 2 bunkers minimum each game. One on Mystery Lake map, and at least one on Pleasant Valley map. If you're only checking locations marked on old user made bunker maps, then that could also be why you may not have found any of the bunkers [there have been changes since those were first made]

Is there a possibility for more than one bunkers in PV?

That would explain why I've yet to find one since my very first game.... Good to know.

Archived