things that i would like to find in the game

Chocomike

hi all,

i really love this game! i live not too far from the alps and i often go hiking in summer and winter.

1) it will be good to have the possibility to craft or find objects tha can help you to move faster:

crampons, pickaxe, snow rackets, walking sticks.

2) environmental difficoulties...landslides, avalanches, crevasses

environmental help...funicular railways, old quarry railways

3) what about a dog companion? that could help you in fights giving you more chance to shoot, carrying

extra weights, finding animal or human tracks ;)

thanks

Crampons or something similar that would be craftable would be good.

Not sure on avalanches etc as that would have to rare occurances but could be interesting i guess.

I don't like the idea of a dog. Another mouth to feed, train and possibly cause more wolf attacks (although I like wolf attacks as means I get to skin more wolves LOL)

Oh my, I would love a dog companion in this game.

They would need to add a lot more dog food though, you'd be going through 1.5 times more food generally.

Stealing a wolf puppy from a cave might work. As realism, but it would have to very hard to do.

Finding the dog from the farmstead could actually be a kind of quest event.

3) what about a dog companion? that could help you in fights giving you more chance to shoot, carrying

extra weights, finding animal or human tracks ;)

When I started using decoys, I wondered what it'd be like to befriend a wolf and make that into a type of pseudo-companion. I imagined it would still fend for itself when you're indoors, but it would help take down prey as long as it can eat while you're harvesting the corpse.

I like the idea about it helping track too.

Archived