Cloth Bandage/Quicker Curing

JudenInduven

I had two thoughts to suggest

First, I think a bandage fashioned out of cloth (say 2 or 3) would be very useful, as bandages found through scavenging are very finite.

The cloth bandage would have the same efficiency as a regular bandage, would be made with a sewing kit, utilizing repair skill, and could also be used to make an old man's beard bandage as well. Just a thought I had after I got mauled and realized I was out of bandages :x :lol:

Second, I wondered if curing pelts, guts, or saplings, could be done faster by having them be on the floor by an active pot belly stove. This would, say, halve the time required to cure pelts, guts, or saplings

Thanks for the consideration, keep up the good work, Devs! :mrgreen:

First, I think a bandage fashioned out of cloth (say 2 or 3) would be very useful, as bandages found through scavenging are very finite. The cloth bandage would have the same efficiency as a regular bandage, would be made with a sewing kit, utilizing repair skill, and could also be used to make an old man's beard bandage as well. Just a thought I had after I got mauled and realized I was out of bandages :x :lol:

Already in the game - look at the cloth in your inventory, and then check the Harvest option ;)

Augh just survived 53 days on my second attempt and died because I ran out of bandages and got attacked by two wolves in only a few seconds apart from each other. I was coming to post a request for this 8-)

53 days? Dang haha my best attempt was 14 days or so, and I've tried five or six times, and I suppose great minds think alike, huh? ;)

The best trick I've found is walking around while encumbered. It doesn't significantly affect movement speed until you're at least 5 kg over the current limit. Even then its always 100% worth it to completely skin and harvest every animal you find, even if you have to crawl for 5 hours back to your base. The crafted clothing is ridiculously good and a single dead wolf can last you 4 days of food.

Archived