Magical Wolf?

JayCue35

First off, good job so far guys! I've only played the 60min preview so far and play on purchasing. I am SO glad a survival game is now available for XB1. But on to my issue.

This might be just from me not knowing but I was being followed by a wolf and was able to get inside the Carter Hydro Damn before he was able to get close to me and attack. But while inside (staring at the front door) hanging out waiting for him to leave, I turn around to be pounced on by him coming from the dark room in front! I do know there is the broken window in there but isn't that a bit high for a wolf? Or is there another way for him to get in?

Either way I only had a few min left in the trial. I was just very surprised to be jumped by him inside.

But great game, I look forward to the improvements coming ahead! :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

[spoil]The wolf only seems to be there once; he is affectionately called Fluffy by some. Once you dispatch it, you should have no more problems inside the dam however that might vary in Stalker mode I understand.[/spoil]

Thanks for fixing the spoiler; figured out how to do it on my own but you already got it.

[spoil]The wolf only seems to be there once; he is affectionately called Fluffy by some. Once you dispatch it, you should have no more problems inside the dam however that might vary in Stalker mode I understand.[/spoil]

Hm..I'm actually about to start streaming it in a bit, so maybe I'll try and find Fluffy depending where I spawn :twisted:

Archived