Donner Party table for one

Apoc37

I was surprised I couldn't get meat from the corpses. Yes I know it's a little morbid, but it might go good with the dog food and cat tail salad.

Or at least give me the option, but then when my guy/girl tries to get it, he says something like...I'm not eating that, or I hope I'm not that hungry.....

Or if you do it gives you food poisoning and doesn't give you much health.....just a thought.

Also I thought when cooking meat outside I would attract wolves, which doesn't seem to happen.

And I thought I could put dog food down to attract wolves so I could shoot them from a safe distance.

Just some thoughts.

Thanks.

Or at least give me the option, but then when my guy/girl tries to get it, he says something like...I'm not eating that, or I hope I'm not that hungry.....

What's the point then?

Or if you do it gives you food poisoning and doesn't give you much health.....just a thought.

Devs already said cannibalism will not be a feature.

And I thought I could put dog food down to attract wolves so I could shoot them from a safe distance

That's already in the game, just with meat.

+1 for more corpse options. Not keen on actually eating them though :?

I'd like the option to 'bury' corpse (at incredible time and calorie cost, because the ground's frozen) or 'cremate' corpse (at large wood and time cost) or even simply 'remove' corpse for those found within cabins.

I think you should be allowed to try and harvest meat from corpses, but it shouldn't be a viable option. Either you harvest it and it's very likely to make you sick, or you get a written message on the harvesting screen such as 'condition too low to harvest' or 'looks like starvation - all skin and bone'.

On a lighter note, I bet wolves would prefer corpse meat to dog food any day, given the special interest they show towards me when I'm walking around ;)

What's the point then?

Just comedic banter

Devs already said cannibalism will not be a feature.

Oh, I didn't know that. No worries.

And I thought I could put dog food down to attract wolves so I could shoot them from a safe distance

That's already in the game, just with meat.

Didn't know you could do this....hmmm have to try it. Thanks

Archived