Just picked up TLD on the Steam sale today..

Elamber

I have only played for a few minutes and then I thought I should come to the official forums so I can get into the development of this intriguing title. I have participated in many crowd funded and early access titles and I am currently heavily into to 3 titles, Star Citizen from Chris Roberts and Cloud Imperium Games, UnderWorld Ascendant, a remake of the classic Ultima Underworld by the original team that created it, and Descent Underground, a remake of another old classic, Descent.

After I play this game for a while I will post my thoughts on what I like and what I think needs improving. I am looking very forward to working with the developer and the community to make The Long Dark the best survival gaming experience it can be! :D

Great to hear you've supported some crowd-funded projects. It's always great to hear people getting excited about the opportunity to participate in development in any way they can.

We're happy to have you getting involved with The Long Dark! Welcome to the community!

Archived