Xbox One Questions

hunterf123

I just finished my very small trial of The Lone Dark on Xbox One Preview. I must say although I didn't get to play it for very long it was amazing. The Lone Dark is a masterpiece. And I can happily say it was beautiful. But I have a few questions, for Hinterland that is. As I said I loved it and I would love to buy it and $20 is a good price for something so good but will it always stay so affordable. My question is will the price go up and should I buy now? Plus how much change should I expect in the game from now say until full version? Thanks in advanced.

While one of the Hinterland may or may not be able to give a definitive answer [it may not have been determined yet], from a lot of the interviews throughout the early access period, it has been mentioned that the price most likely will be going up once the retail release is available.

The lower price right now is an acknowledgement that the game isn't complete yet [still in development stage] and is set so players can also provide feedback. Once ready for retail release later this year, those who have bought the early access version will also be getting all the updates and story mode included :)

Archived