Signal Hill Suggestion

There is fence that surrounds the radio tower and building around signal hill. The way for the player to get past the fence is to walk around it, and there's a post that has been bent in such a way that the chain links have severed. This being the only way in is no issue gameplay or immersion wise.

However, there is no gate in the fence. Thus leaving the question of, before all this happened geomagnetic storm stuff happened, how did people get in?

The fence gate could just be locked, so it would just be a different looking portion of the fence.

• 9 months later...

Had to check it out for myself but when i saw it i couldn't believe it! But then it got me thinking.
I can only think it was done for safety purposes, where i live and probably in many other places too we have fenced off electrical/radiotower areas with no entrance, they use a special folding ladder to get over the fence, maybe this is the case here as well? So people can't just get in them, cause many people do try to get in to areas like that and it usually doesn't ends well.
Electrical equipment can be quite shocking :P

2 hours ago, Hatchet said:

[...] where i live and probably in many other places too we have fenced off electrical/radiotower areas with no entrance, they use a special folding ladder to get over the fence, maybe this is the case here as well? 

Yup, same in my country.

As for  inconsistencies: I still can´t see smoke from the chimney at the mountaineer´s hut at timberwolf mountain, when I light a huge fire there. Since there is no loading screen, it´s kind of annoying... :insanity_fluffy: 

2 hours ago, June said:

Yup, same in my country.

As for  inconsistencies: I still can´t see smoke from the chimney at the mountaineer´s hut at timberwolf mountain, when I light a huge fire there. Since there is no loading screen, it´s kind of annoying... :insanity_fluffy: 

Yet there is always smoke rising from Trappers Homestead in Mystery Lake, so why do I always have to light a fire there?

9 hours ago, starfighter441 said:

Yet there is always smoke rising from Trappers Homestead in Mystery Lake, so why do I always have to light a fire there?

Yeah, it´s weird. The difference is that the door of the trapper´s cabin leads to another area via a loading screen. But smoke and fire seem to be not connected yet, which is kind of sad. Same goes for the fishit hut chimneys :side-eye:

9 hours ago, starfighter441 said:

The lights are on too at night so I suspect this building will be inhabited in story mode.  Looks like someone's getting their marching orders soon...

14 hours ago, illanthropist said:

The lights are on too at night so I suspect this building will be inhabited in story mode.  Looks like someone's getting their marching orders soon...

Never noticed that the lights were on, but I don't go out at night if I can help it.  I'll have to take a look next time I overnight there.

Archived