mystery lake bugs

Smokauweeds

I have been making an epic run on the game, and there have been a few bugs i noticed.

all this is in mystery lake.

The cabins are disappearing on the lake. I walk towards them, can see them, when i reach a certain distance the pop off the screen. walk away they come back.

the wolf corpses are disappearing again. i was going for the 50 days no gun(got it!) when i would fight wolves, they run off, and when they break line of sight the blood trial and wolf(corpse) are gone. i have recovered less then half of the 15 wolves i fought by hand.

the wasd keys no longer work in the menu.

you can get the survive 3 days outside, by just stepping outside in the morning before day break.

thanks game is going great.this is the longest run i have had so far (106 days) even getting used to the no clock

Most of the bugs have already been reported in the forum, however I can't merge your report into the respective bug reports since you included multiple individual bugs in the same post. :cry:

For the devs to track issues, it's always best to follow the bug report guideline, and to make separate posts for each issue. That way it makes it easier for them to sort out which have been fixed for the next update, which are still in process, and there's less chance of random bugs being missed. ;)

Many Thanks For Reporting The Bugs 8-)

Guest mcopeman

I'll answer them in a list to make this easier to follow :P

1. Cabins will be fixed for next update

2. Wolves you fight wont always die. They bleed when they are fleeing from you but if they get too far away they eventually stop bleeding. (Sounds like this is by design? if not more info on what you saw please!)

3. keys in inventory also for next update

4. I'll look into your achievement bug!

Thanks for posting :)

Melody~

Guest mcopeman

I'm having trouble reproducing your achievement bug. Do you remember what interior you were in? Your debug log for that game would also help!

Melody~

Archived