Cloth Bedroll Cannot Be Repaired

DenverDad

Prior to the most recent update I want to say I was able to repair my cloth bedroll with a toolkit. With the most recent build it says a sewing kit is required but even if you have a sewing kit in your inventory it won't let you repair your cloth bedroll. I am using a save from version 228

Mystery lake map, attempt made with "about 12 hours of daylight left", in the dam. First attempt to repair bedroll (regular not bear skin) had two cloth in inventory and fishing tackle. It said I needed sewing kit to repair clothing, second attempt with both the original items and also a sewing kit in inventory still said same thing and would not let me repair.

Started playing this morning, 6/5/2015 on v.236. When I tried to repair my bed roll I received the message "You need a sewing kit to repair this" or words to that effect. Well, I have three sewing kits in my inventory. Great game! Thanks!

Hi,

I've noticed this bug on several restarts of the game. I'm playing at the Owl level and female character, starting at the Mystery Lake location. What happens is when I attempt to repair the sleeping bag, having a sewing kit, tool kit, and cloth, I receive a message indicating "Sewing kit required to repair clothing."

Thanks,

S

Archived