Fatigue and hunger rebalanced?

brazorf

Hi all

I've noticed in this new release a faster consumption for hunger, thirst and fatigue. I'm not sure, but it seems like in this way you have to eat every few minutes.

I've just spent 12 in game hours inside an house just doing harvest / repair / drink / eat / harvest / etc. and in this time span i've eat 3kg of wolf meat, couple of bars, and i've drank 1.5+ liters of water, and i'm actually about 900Kcal

Even staying still (19kg backpack) i get the arrow thingy on fatigue and hunger indicator.

Is it just me, or there's something wrong?

I didnt notice any consumption change - If you are harvesting, repairing or crafting your consumption on thirst hunger and fatigue is way higher than when you do nothing or sleep. Maybe thats why you are noticing it.

Ive tried again.

Ive had 8 hours sleep, regain 100% condition, and fatigue keeps increasing even if i stay still.

680a3e18-e374-4766-449e-c23f0506c143.png

Since game has been saved with previous version (i guess 3 releases ago - including hotfixes), might be a broken save game?

I might be wrong here, but fatigue always keeps increasing, no matter what you do (aslong you dont sleep). Same with hunger and thirst. But if you want to make sure, you can copy your savegame and start a fresh game, just to see if there is a difference.

Yeah i'm sure that fatigue is always increasing.

However, my understanding about the arrows is that they indicate that a multiplier is active (one arrow, two arrows, three arrows), and i'm pretty sure that in past releases the fatigue multiplier did happen only if you were actually producing too much effort (running while encumbered for example).

Whatever, i'm pretty sure that fatigue did not increase that fast.

I'll give this saved game some more try and then i'll try to start a brand new

Archived