v.236 Buildings Disappearing

I was out on the hunt for some saplings (which I found, thanks for the hotfix!) and along the way, I approached the clearing where the Draft Dodger's Cabin is, but I didn't see it anywhere. I thought maybe it was just me, that I was disorientated, but then I got the the fade-in caption that confirmed I was at the Draft Dodger's Cabin location... but there was no cabin.

2015-05-26_00001.thumb.jpg.5ab0483463464

I thought this was just happening on Mystery Lake map. Those cabins by the lake keep vanishing to thin air, time to time. One moment You're running towards a cabin and then few secs later... *puff*... off it goes :mrgreen:

Actually, the reason for me to log into TLD forums and bug section of it, was just to check if anyone has informed indoor containers disappearing the same way?

I just stuffed a medkit that I found on top of a chair with 5kg worth of stuff and when I come back, there's no medkit on the chair anymore! :(

Lesson learned. Oh well, better start a new run, for its no fun trying to figure out where to find new set of matches when that medkit did it's magical disappearing act and all my 3 boxes of matches went the same way the all other stuff I had on that medkit.

So, don't trust Your stuff on cabins (they might disappear) or containers that don't have a permanent fixed spawn on each sandbox (randomly spawned containers might vanish to thin air along with all the stuff stored in them).

Guest mcopeman

This is a known issue and is being worked on! If it helps, you should still be able to enter the building.

Melody~

Guest mcopeman

Hyssch where was your disappearing medkit? The disappearing cabin is a known issue and is being worked on.

Melody~

Hyssch where was your disappearing medkit? The disappearing cabin is a known issue and is being worked on.

Melody~

It was on Mystery Lake map, in Voyager Mode and here's the screenshot of it, with coordinates:

2vtegk6.jpg

Medkit was on top of that small chair, seen in the picture. I can email You the output_log if needed? I took a copy of it right after this happened and before I started my new sandbox...

I have v.236, started a new game on Mystery Lake. I can walk right through one of the cabins by the lake. On the maps on the internet, it would be southernmost cabins by the Mystery Lake. I can send the debug file and /or my saved game if that can be useful.

On mystery lake map...the "lake cabins" is where I saw this. The two to the right were burnt down and that was all that was there. I continue exploring and looked back to see a third searchable cabin. I ran back and once I got within a certain radius it disappeared. I could not enter the invisible building nor did I run into an invisible wall. This was during the day with 9 hours of daylight left and clear weather. Hope that helps.

Nazi moderation strikes again, comments deleted... :) And they claimed they do not mess around with negative reviews and comments :) Another point taken from the game. Rating 3/10. Amazing idea, mostly from fans. This game needs to be developed by another company which can hire better devs/programmers, also needs immediate change of staff. Nonetheless, good luck to all :)

Yeah, yall always find an excuse and something to say to justify your actions. It's endless story. Warning for disrespecting moderators? It was constructive critisism and reality... low budget company = unknown, not proven developers. Unless yall post awards of developers etc. As i said, its endless story, no point of discussing... smart people understand what is what... as i said, good luck on developing the game :)

Thinair - there's a difference between criticism and flat out disrespect... and calling the studio Nazi moderators is not criticism, it's an attempt to incite and flame the board.

And as for the devs "= unknown, not proven developers", you might want to take a look at their credentials considering they've also been the leads on a huge number of Triple-A titles...

Criticism is accepted and tolerated ... pure disrespect is not.

I noticed some bugs with the cabins around mystery lake. First the cabin closest to the camp office: it has no collision and I was able to walk right through it. This is the view from "inside"

lefthttp://i.imgur.com/c2tiE8i.png

The building was still functional; I could enter and the interior seems to be fine.

The second is the Lone cabin, which disappears as I get close to it.

lefthttp://i.imgur.com/zRHszMK.png

lefthttp://i.imgur.com/MFoBr62.png

I was not able to find a way inside.

Specs:

AMD FX6300 CPU

AMD R9 280X GPU

8GB RAM

During a recent session, I was exploring the cabins in the fishing camp one by one in search of goodies. For one of them, I missed the click and smacked my face right into the door. Or at least, that's what would have happened if I did not phase right through it like a ghost.

I've included a screenshot showing me looking at the door through which I had just passed. Clicking the door even from within the cabin brought me harmlessly to the interior, and the game still played like normal.

I have not tried passing through any other doors or walls, so I do not know if this is an isolated occurrence.

screen_862f4bce-b03d-49b6-a58e-1694276b4

I was exploring mystery lake, weather clear as day. I was walking up to the lake cabins, dissapointed that two were burnt down. The one that was upright simply then dissapeared. IT was there, then it wasn't. I thought: Musta been a redndering problem, it msut have not existed, might have been a hidden change. SO I walk over to the other cabins (The ones with the chance to spawn a rifle behind them) And it dissapears too. The rifle that was behind it and the body were now leaning against thin air. This was the only issue I encountered. Will see if it persists on the same save.

This is a known issue and is being worked on! If it helps, you should still be able to enter the building.

Melody~

This is true! Thanks for the tip. Before I saw this thread I though maybe they had just been removed. I was able to enter 3 cabins in ML this way.

56ce154e128ed_screen_ca5aa080-b8d7-4ff6-

I was hunting for saplings today in PV coming from the hill to the left of the cabin when i saw a cabin in the distance. As i ran downhill toward it it disappeared. It even showed "draft dodgers cabin" text as i entered the area, but the actual cabin had disappeared. Going back up the hill and looking down i was able to observe it actually vanish

Archived