rural store bug

willybolle

My half cured skins and guts was on the floor when i went outside to boil some snow, when i got back in it was so dark i just lay my bearskin down and slept til morning..when i woke i found that someone had filled the fridge and the shelfs and had taken payment in my hard come by skins and guts which i had been tugging along since the massacer of costal town..

I will never get my jacket patched up again, and damn that bow seems far off now..

I glanced around the forums here and the steam forum but I didn't see anything about this funny little bug, but I'm kinda sleepy and may have just overlooked it. So sorry if this is a duplicate. Its just interesting enough that I thought I should post about it. ^^

The rural store apparently counts as two buildings depending on which door you go through. So if I go through door A, put something in a container, leave and reenter through door B its gone. But by coming in through door A again, its right where I left it. I was also able to loot everything in the store twice because of this.

Here's a short video I made of it. https://youtu.be/NLsE-2ehy2s

I did not. exited through back door. I came back just minutes ago, and the shop was empty, except my finished cured hides and guts lying on the floor..A nice surprise, but a bug nontheless. when stuff dissapperad, i entered front, exited back, cooked dinner, entered through back then exited front. Today entered front..

Archived