The Long Dark Virtual Walk

Have you see the size of the Witcher 3. I commonly have 1700 paces between objectives. I would have to take a nap before fighting!

They definitely need to add a saddle for the right Witcher 3 immersion! ;p

Don't know what you prefer, but I usually ride on good old Roach rather than walking the whole map. :lol:

*slow motion sword fights on horseback ftw* <3

@topic: Awesome toy, might really be worth buying if it supports enough (or better: the right^^) games. I mean workout and playing games at the same time, that's what I call time efficiency.

Have you see the size of the Witcher 3. I commonly have 1700 paces between objectives. I would have to take a nap before fighting!

They definitely need to add a saddle for the right Witcher 3 immersion! ;p

Don't know what you prefer, but I usually ride on good old Roach rather than walking the whole map. :lol:

*slow motion sword fights on horseback ftw* <3

@topic: Awesome toy, might really be worth buying if it supports enough (or better: the right^^) games. I mean workout and playing games at the same time, that's what I call time efficiency.

Re: Witcher - They do have saddles. I use a racing one right now. However, I think there needs to be a balance between control and endurance when using one. You really need a high backed saddle if you are going to fight from horseback. Oh I use good ole Roach most of the time. Whenever I get into a new area, I foot it from place to place to pick up new herbs. I do like the fights from horseback... though I wish I could cast a good cone AoE from a flank every once in a while. Throwing Igni, burning riff raff thugs and watching them flail about gives me no end of satisfaction. Almost as much fun as casting Ard on some punk near a cliff and watching them go all Darth Maul down the cliff side ;)

Re: OP - If I get enough disposable cash to buy one of these... I am going to get a Titan X graphics card instead. Or that new cut down one with 6 gb onboard instead of 12 gb for $350 less. That said, if I get a few thousand in play cash then I could definitely see one of these in the house. Though I need one with a game tuned to 7 to 12 year olds. I would love to see my two girls play something like this... but shooters just don't fit the bill :P My youngest watches me play every now and again. She always asks, "When are you going to meet that bear again? You know the one that hugged and kissed you!" lol

Re: Witcher - They do have saddles. I use a racing one right now. However, I think there needs to be a balance between control and endurance when using one. You really need a high backed saddle if you are going to fight from horseback. Oh I use good ole Roach most of the time. Whenever I get into a new area, I foot it from place to place to pick up new herbs. I do like the fights from horseback... though I wish I could cast a good cone AoE from a flank every once in a while. Throwing Igni, burning riff raff thugs and watching them flail about gives me no end of satisfaction. Almost as much fun as casting Ard on some punk near a cliff and watching them go all Darth Maul down the cliff side ;)

Ya, I know there are saddles in Witcher 3 - I'm using a Zerrakanian saddle atm, it has a really high back. :)

What I meant was that those Virtuix Omni guys should add a saddle to their virtual walk device.^^

Archived