Congrats!

chris_busse

Heh...took a little while but hopefully it'll be worth the wait. We wanted to give you guys something that looked like, you know, a forum from 2013 and not 1993.

I'm liking it so far, just need to get used to it as this isn't the forum layout I'm used to work with :P

I am so happy the kickstarter was so successful and you guys get the chance to pull this off. I'm really excited. To be honest, i got to the kickstarter through Brian Fargo's tweet, then looked at the first video, heard the soundtrack and backed right away... AFTER that i looked at what it was all about. And just got more and more excited. All the best for the whole process Hinterland Team!!!

Really excited to see this transform into something awesome. I'm getting the itch to see more video and images of the development process. I went to far as to get a copy of 'The Call of the Wild' today . I figure it would be interesting to read some books related to survival in the wild.

BTW- I have an Oculus Rift that I can't wait to try. :-)

It was great to see the incredible success that happened in the final 6 or 8 days. There were some rough patches in the middle so I'm glad everything worked out. This project has me so excited because of how inspired the team seems. Everyone on the team seems to really be excited to get going with this project. You also feel close to the devs as they talk with the community on Reddit, their KS page, and on these forums now. It just makes me all the more excited about it.

I've never used Vanilla before, but I honestly think these forums look oh-so-pretty!

And I totally agree with Rob: Not showing post count is a good decision.

Also the badge system is neat!

PS. I had to take a screenshot where it stated that I'm the first and only with a founder badge. :3

This Forum = Added to Bookmarks

This is going in my Top Sites

Really excited to see this transform into something awesome. I'm getting the itch to see more video and images of the development process. I went to far as to get a copy of 'The Call of the Wild' today . I figure it would be interesting to read some books related to survival in the wild.

Or get the WHOLE 7 seasons of Bear Grylls Man Vs Wild and watch it back to back 24/7 the week leading up to release of TLD

@Raph Mate from Down Under i like to say thanks so much to get this Forum up and going. I did look straight away on Tapatalk so i can have it with me on the road, but I'm happy to have this for now. This new Vanilla gave me a Server Overload when i first tried to plug in, so look like we are getting some traffic. Well done and congratulations, and in the nicest way possible, i hope not to see you here in the Forum too much, because if you are that means your away from Developing TLD and we want it yesterday ;P lol

This Forum = Added to Bookmarks

This is going in my Top Sites

Or get the WHOLE 7 seasons of Bear Grylls Man Vs Wild and watch it back to back 24/7 the week leading up to release of TLD

@Raph Mate from Down Under i like to say thanks so much to get this Forum up and going. I did look straight away on Tapatalk so i can have it with me on the road, but I'm happy to have this for now. This new Vanilla gave me a Server Overload when i first tried to plug in, so look like we are getting some traffic. Well done and congratulations, and in the nicest way possible, i hope not to see you here in the Forum too much, because if you are that means your away from Developing TLD and we want it yesterday ;P lol

Archived