Some problems and thoughts.

Octeriox

I lost my pants, I get that you can lose the cloth, when repairing clothing, but not pair of jeans, I know because I fix my own work clothes. Had the same problem with a sweater.

No clock, the new time system is a mess. At the end of the day, it says that there are two more hours of daytime, but it's pretty dark outside. At least give us an opportunity to find an actual watch (I always have a watch with me, always!), i had my daily routines, like your supposed to have in this kind of situation and now, everyday life is in chaos.

Hunting is bad and you should feel bad. I was living of wolf meat (because they run at me and i can kill them with one shot). I tried it on a deer few times, wasted a lot of bullets, not doing it again. Hope bows will be better. Sometimes (rarely, but it's possible), i could even run up to a deer and break it's spine with an hatchet, but there is no option for that. Same goes for bunnies and knife. I know it's brutal, but i'm starving.

No spears? I mean, it's the most basic weapon. Neanderthals had them, why can't i make one? Yes, it would break after one attack form a wolf, but I would be alive for a short time.

Well, i guess that's it for now.

And why can't i make campfire in a house? It's doable and it's not like my mom will come in and stop me.

Programming the results of that would be a lot of unnecessary work, although it would be fun if you could die by carbon monoxide poisoning or burn a house down.

And why can't i make campfire in a house? It's doable and it's not like my mom will come in and stop me.

Programming the results of that would be a lot of unnecessary work, although it would be fun if you could die by carbon monoxide poisoning or burn a house down.

It's not impossible, in fact I've done it on a wooden floor. If done correctly, it's very much doable. Not a long source of heat, but enough to heat a room for few hours.

Archived