Bugs in v234 Floating Items in Mystery Lake Shack

Hi,

Great work everyone, these new updates are beautiful and exciting, I am thrilled to explore the new areas in the power plant. I love that the new door to the outside on the second lower level is a "fire door" and you get locked outside after walking through it. Very realistic!

So, I discovered a few floating items in a fishing shack on Mystery Lake and I've taken screen shots but they are too large to add to this post. I can forward them to you if someone provides me with information how .

Also, please, please with sugar on top, repair the "repair" button on the clothing. Fixing my clothing is a strategy I use to last longer in the game, and I'm a goner when my jeans "blow out".

This is the "Best" game I've played since the days of "Space Quest" on my Apple IIe.

Cheers,

S

So, I discovered a few floating items in a fishing shack on Mystery Lake and I've taken screen shots but they are too large to add to this post. I can forward them to you if someone provides me with information how .

Are you using a save game from a previous version?

Are you using a save game from a previous version?

Hi,

For the floating items, not sure if this was a saved game from before the update. I want to say "No" but I can't be sure.

The bug about repairing the clothing, is definitely "No" I've died since the update and cannot repair my clothing multiple new starts. I just have returned to "Mystery Lake" for sure since the update. I'll go check on the shack and get back to you:)

Thanks

S

At the fishing cabins on Mystery Lake I have found behind the lone hut with the crafting table that all of the objects are floating in the air and away from the table by a few inches. Also if you were to go to the second fishing hut the one with no drawers to the left of the cabins if you were looking toward the open frozen water, you would find that the objects are also floating in the air.

Guest mcopeman

Ah yes, more floating objects. I'll let the team know! For future reference if you press F8 it will save a screenshot with the coordinates on it. The Fishing huts in Mystery Lake are easy to find but it helps for more obscure areas. Thanks for posting!

Melody~

Archived