Sign in to follow this  
Kaaven

[v.234] Farmhouse stove moves camera beyond the wall

As in title - whenever I use the stove in the farmhouse kitchen, the camera (and the fire effect) moves through the wall to the left.

screen_781bf820-1bc4-4ca1-bafe-4f255d2a7b0b_zpsxjddy4ld.png

Happens every time, consistently. The angle is different for each "Stove Screen" (using wood, cooking, boiling water). Did not happen before.

PC version.

As in title - whenever I use the stove in the farmhouse kitchen, the camera (and the fire effect) moves through the wall to the left. Happens every time, consistently. The angle is different for each "Stove Screen" (using wood, cooking, boiling water). Did not happen before.

Are you using a save game from the previous version, or is this from a fresh start since the update?

It's an old save - created when Valley location was first introduced.

Having trouble reproducing this. Could you please send me your "save001" folder?

For PC it can be found at C:\Users\(Computer Name)\AppData\LocalLow\Hinterland\The Long Dark. The app data folder is hidden by default, so you will either have to unhide it or search in the locallow in the windows app bar.

For MAC its Users/(Computer Name)/Library/Caches/Hinterland/The Long Dark. In this case Library is hidden.

Melody~

Sign in to follow this