[v.234] Farmhouse stove moves camera beyond the wall

Kaaven

As in title - whenever I use the stove in the farmhouse kitchen, the camera (and the fire effect) moves through the wall to the left.

screen_781bf820-1bc4-4ca1-bafe-4f255d2a7b0b_zpsxjddy4ld.png

Happens every time, consistently. The angle is different for each "Stove Screen" (using wood, cooking, boiling water). Did not happen before.

PC version.

As in title - whenever I use the stove in the farmhouse kitchen, the camera (and the fire effect) moves through the wall to the left. Happens every time, consistently. The angle is different for each "Stove Screen" (using wood, cooking, boiling water). Did not happen before.

Are you using a save game from the previous version, or is this from a fresh start since the update?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mcopeman

Having trouble reproducing this. Could you please send me your "save001" folder?

For PC it can be found at C:\Users\(Computer Name)\AppData\LocalLow\Hinterland\The Long Dark. The app data folder is hidden by default, so you will either have to unhide it or search in the locallow in the windows app bar.

For MAC its Users/(Computer Name)/Library/Caches/Hinterland/The Long Dark. In this case Library is hidden.

Melody~

Archived