Spawning unlimited bedroll.

traceyle

Ok first i have to say that i m such a cheating badass character :D First i just have 1 bedroll. Here is the step: take out bedroll but dont place it in the ground yet, hold it in your hand->go outside->go inside. And here you go a brand new bedroll with 80% condition. Tried a second time, had 3 bedroll now.

screen_c1233422-c918-458e-9857-74ff141d4

screen_4416f9c4-e84f-4ba8-b172-60789a235

screen_4d9ea3dd-f9e2-483a-bf47-7804e5f6f

Tested it, it does work with lamps too: Get any placable item out so its in "placing mode", then walk to the next map (here i am between mystery lake and the ravine) and once you get back the item is stuck in place and you can pick it up again, then it's duplicated. You can also take a nap in these sidewards hanging hammocks 8-)

The only reason it does not work at normals doors, is probably that you have to open a door by clicking.

952dbd4y.jpg

m7qguysh.jpg

Just to make sure: you open the UI, then select "place bedroll" to duplicate bedrolls, or select the lamp (e.g. via hotkey), then rightclick to enter the placing mode. Then move towards a transition area that has no door, and aim towards the exit, so the bedroll / lamp is "glued" to the portal. After you walk into the portal and go back, the bedroll / lamp will still be hangin in the air, while you still have it in the inventory. Then just click it (don't accidently click the portal) and select put back to inventory.

Just to be sure, can you point down the "placing item" to the ground when going through the transition? Because the item will stay in the place just down your feet when you go through, not far away where you cannt see it or take it. If it s still not work, i will try to test it in the next update version, if it s still there then i will bring this topic back.

I had best results by walking through the transition area backwards with the item placement aimed about 3 meters in front of myself. This made the item appear in front of me when traveling back to the area (going forward into the transition sometimes made the item difficult to pickup due to the transition prompt taking over the mouse pointer).

Archived