Carpet

exeexe

Maybe make a carpet that u create from beer skins, then u put it on the floor and when u put stuff on the carpet they dont decay because its so fluffy?

[offtopic]Did you give up on your rhubarb idea?[/offtopic]

Maybe make a carpet that u create from beer skins, then u put it on the floor and when u put stuff on the carpet they dont decay because its so fluffy?

I don't understand-- why would the items not degrade because the carpet is fluffy?

I don't understand-- why would the items not degrade because the carpet is fluffy?

Its better to ask why would items degrade in the first place

Items degrade for gameplay purpose... the game uses simulations, but it is not a simulator (nor was it ever meant to be one), so having clothes and items that would last years and years defeats the purpose of needing to search for loot. If items lasted the same length as IRL, then you would only need one jacket or whatever, and would have no real gameplay reason to search for more.

Sandbox mode isn't meant to be survived eternally. Story mode will also have a completely different feel and gameplay purpose with the NPC's and continuing story lines.

Items degrade for gameplay purpose... the game uses simulations, but it is not a simulator (nor was it ever meant to be one), so having clothes and items that would last years and years defeats the purpose of needing to search for loot. If items lasted the same length as IRL, then you would only need one jacket or whatever, and would have no real gameplay reason to search for more.

Sandbox mode isn't meant to be survived eternally. Story mode will also have a completely different feel and gameplay purpose with the NPC's and continuing story lines.

Yes it was a rhetorical question ;) i knew the answer to my question ^^

Archived