Testing on Windows 10?

Not sure how much internal testing on Windows 10 you're already doing, or whether you consider Win10 to be too far pre-release for testing to be useful - but I'm currently running Win10 on two different systems, and I was wondering if you need any specific sorts of testing done, beyond general alpha stuff?

I'm probably not the only person here testing Windows 10. If Hinterland has a checklist of things that need to be tested on it, might be worth setting up a semi-private thread or subforum just for testing features on it. I know I'd be glad to try stuff out, whether basic or obscure.

Been playing it on 10074.. Runs just fine for me. A little heads up for those that are dual booting with Win10. I have steam installed on it's own drive and both OS's I have installed point to it with no issues. You can also run 2 instances of the game this way, one in ten and the other with 8.1 as the game keeps it's stats locally it would seem.

So for those who have been wanting to run more than one instance of the game, dual booting works great. ;)

Archived