Wolf Audio v228 (looping bug)

DenverDad

First of all I want to thank the team for improving the quality and variety of sounds associated with wolves in this build. That being said last night I noticed a bug with wolf audio looping indefinitely. I was in the fishing hut closest to the fishing village in the Coastal Highway sandbox. A few wolves spotted me in the hut and charged but couldn't get in (expected behavior) - so I went about my business inside the hut: fishing, melting snow, napping, etc.

After a few minutes I quickly realized the wolves that were outside were still barking nonstop even though they weren't anywhere close to the hut anymore. I stepped out of the hut and spotted one of them near the fishing village casually walking (not paying any attention to me) barking non stop.

I tested this again last night with the same results. It seems like any time a wolf takes to the idea of getting you but can't because you're in a fishing hut that even when the AI switches back to roaming the audio is still stuck in a "pursuit bark" loop.

Archived