ideas!

alunasmoon

:ugeek: i feel like when we explore or through crafting we should be able to make a bear trap that could trap wolves and bears i feel like this is another way to trap game and i feel like a certain amount of cooked meat needs to be used and a time set to trap them like rabbits.

another thing id like to see added is a thermos so when something is cooked it will stay warm for a lot longer and can be useful wen traveling but must be cleaned out witch would take water after each use

i would like to see being able to find bigger bags or allow some sort of make shift sled it wouldn't add more pounds but it would allow you to travel a little faster to this i would say faster calorie consumption.

i would like to see some way by crafting out of cloth or leather a make shift blanket to add warmth when sleeping in a car and to cover the door to the fishing hut.

i think its weird rabbits don't have at least 1 gut i realize they are easy to catch especially if your around the isle but i think its kind of pointless if you don't get a gut or at least have them have small guts 4 making one full gut

another note i believe when we eat canned items that 10 cans should make 1 scrap metal if you have simple tools to harvest them

right now anytime i find water tabs i just don't grab them i find them useless at the moment because the only way to get water is to melt snow using fire but then you can just boil it a fix i have for this is making it so you can get one of the basins and fill it with snow leaving it in your inventory till it melts then use the tablet to be honest though i say nix them unless your going to find more uses for them

melee for animals i feel a bow and arrows would be easy enough to craft but i feel that like the rifle you should need to find one and keep repairing it using hardwood and guts for the strings and arrows you can find rocks as you walk around and 1 rock can make 4 arrow heads you need if you add small rabbit guts one small gut and a stick to make the arrows.

i would like to see rabbit stew venison stew and fish stew i would also like to be able to combine food you could find or craft a plate and you could pick out what you want to eat to make a certain amount of calories and eating a meal will give you a stamina boost walk faster,or health increase. so say you have a plate you type in you want a 500 calorie meal you can from what you have choose 100 calories of pork and beans 200 of condensed milk and 200 of peaches.

i would like to see a loot respawn option for those who have gone through the game for a long amout of time i think 90 days is a good survival time before loot respwan just till more maps are around.

sucking fuel from cars through hose enough said..

last but not least what erks me where is my plane i crash land and the plane could have clothing from suitcases dead bodies to loot and food it can be a single place and loction to find it but i feel that by not haveing a place like that it kinda ruins the whole feel of the game

I have always wondered about the crash site. Bush pilot and all, there will probably not be a lot to pick through but a stol stuck up in a tree at player spawn would be a nice touch. Perhaps a couple of items strewn about rather than being in the players inventory from the get go. I imagine that the hard part will be to find an acceptable location to put the plane at every-single-player-spawn-point.

I have always wondered about the crash site. Bush pilot and all, there will probably not be a lot to pick through but a stol stuck up in a tree at player spawn would be a nice touch. Perhaps a couple of items strewn about rather than being in the players inventory from the get go. I imagine that the hard part will be to find an acceptable location to put the plane at every-single-player-spawn-point.

What about if the pilot bailed out and parachuted in? The devs could add a parachute hung in a near by tree or laying nearby on the ground. Our backpack could actually be the chute pack at first. Maybe even let us harvest a parachute (cordage and cloth galore). Would be neat to randomly find a dead co-pilot up in a tree, in the wreck of the plane or just out in the woods somewhere. I can just here the character saying "Damn. Bob didn't make it!" and writing a note in their journal.

The devs can the add the plane as a random spawn every time we play. The plane would then be a gold mine (like a car) of parts and other possible gear. I could easily see a bush plane having all sorts to loot, even if it was not flying with cargo. A bush pilot mail carrier being over burdened with loot potential. For that matter, we could come across a random plane spawn where the plane crashed and burned, leaving nothing but disappointment.

Archived