2 story house missing

exeexe

http://i59.tinypic.com/vgljf4.png

So i looked carefully at the drawings in the farmers homestead and noticed a 2 story house building at the barn on a drawing ©. But when you go to the barn you can see its not there (A and B).

In the drawing there are 4 buildings and in the real world there are only 3 buildings (the red barn, the green barn and the 1 story burned out building). You can see on the chimney that the burned out building is a one story building.

I added A,B and C so you can see on the map where the viewpoints are from

What versions are each suppose to be from? Possible it may have been in an earlier version where you marked the drawings, and the area has simply changed in an update?

Or are you saying it was there and you came out or returned to the area, and the building vanished but was there previously during the run?

The images are really hard to see, so still not positive what you're trying to say. The bottom left image looks like a shot like a painting... if you mean the buildings in the game are different than the painting, that's quite possible -- could be different barn or area, could be building was taken down at some point, could be a number of explanations...

If it's not a painting in the bottom corner [i've tried looking on multiple monitors but the image quality is too poor to see clearly on my systems], then sorry but no clue what you're trying to say about buildings not matching your personal drawing.

If it vanished within the same round, then that might be a bug... if the area is now different in the current version because of an update [that barn area has been changed many times] then that's not automatically a bug.

I think you mean compared to the painting picture, but again I can barely see that image to compare it

The images are really hard to see, so still not positive what you're trying to say. The bottom left image looks like a shot like a painting... if you mean the buildings in the game are different than the painting, that's quite possible -- could be different barn or area, could be building was taken down at some point, could be a number of explanations...

Yes this

I thought maybe this drawing would play an important role in the story mode or something and if it was referring to the barn. You can see its the correct barn because its the same jeep parked outside

Yes this I thought maybe this drawing would play an important role in the story mode or something and if it was referring to the barn.

Okay, I don't think that's a bug then, but will leave that to the studio's call... If you look closely, there are a lot of differences between the painting and that particular farm and barn

Yes this I thought maybe this drawing would play an important role in the story mode or something and if it was referring to the barn.

Okay, I don't think that's a bug then, but will leave that to the studio's call... If you look closely, there are a lot of differences between the painting and that particular farm and barn

Yeah i just wanted to point it out and then they can make the decision what to do about it

Guest mcopeman

What great attention to detail! That said I think its supposed to be a general painting of a barn.

If it was the same barn, I might hazard a guess that perhaps the house burnt down due to a very improbable lightening strike and they never rebuilt it? We may never know.

Archived