Only getting Mystery Lake

aaa1steve

I purchased early access to The Long Dark - Survivor's Edition!. I have been playing the Mystery Lake region for a few weeks. However, I am not being allowed on the opening screen of TLD to play the Coastal Highway for any level of Experience. It is grayed out along with Pleasant Valley. What am I missing here? Do I have an incomplete installation?

Thank you. I have found the way over to the Coastal Highway region from Mystery Lake and back again - and I am still alive! Gotta love that little necessary side-step. Now, I assume that I can freely move back and forth between the regions in any one incarnation (game round) as if it were all one region. Is that true?

Thank you. I have found the way over to the Coastal Highway region from Mystery Lake and back again - and I am still alive! Gotta love that little necessary side-step. Now, I assume that I can freely move back and forth between the regions in any one incarnation (game round) as if it were all one region. Is that true?

Yes, you can change maps as much as you like. You're only limited by the time and ressources (see spoiler for details^^) that you want to spend on travelling.

[spoil]You'll need a storm lantern and kerosine to traverse the abandonned mine between Coastal Highway and Pleasant valley.[/spoil]

Archived