storing items too long in a container

exeexe

I have a wish for when storing items in a container for too long so they disappear, and my wish is that you are able to see what have disappeared.

Also, but this is more of a balancing issue. I think the cost of repairing a wolf coat is too high. Like you really have to kill more wolves in order to repair it. How about that you can use cloths/cloth or leader but then you must spend a high quantity of it.

So you have 3 options to repair it

I have a wish for when storing items in a container for too long so they disappear, and my wish is that you are able to see what have disappeared.

so, essentially for items in storage that go to zero condition, instead of disappearing they could remain as items, have a zero condition, and be unusable. I agree this would be good. If only to show what a waster you are :) And it's realistic as well.

O, please no, don't leave useless 0% items lying around. It would mean you need a place to put them. I don't want to have a pile of useless items lying around somewhere.

I'm not saying items should just disappear without any notice to the user. Maybe it would be possible for the items to stay put as 0% items until the player picks them up. After picking them up the avatar could say something like "I can't use this anymore" or "Yuk! I can't eat that!" and the item disappears at that time. (the item is not added to the inventory)

• 2 weeks later...
O, please no, don't leave useless 0% items lying around. It would mean you need a place to put them. I don't want to have a pile of useless items lying around somewhere.

I'm not saying items should just disappear without any notice to the user. Maybe it would be possible for the items to stay put as 0% items until the player picks them up. After picking them up the avatar could say something like "I can't use this anymore" or "Yuk! I can't eat that!" and the item disappears at that time. (the item is not added to the inventory)

I like this suggestion. As with cloths in inventory or container, there could be a visual change to the icon-- e.g. red strike, greyed out, etc..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived