Please check on these

• Hinterland

A few bugs I encountered that could benefit from some more testing coverage to verify presence in v.064, and potentially fix before tomorrow:

Wolf twitching: Seen when a wolf detects me (goes into Stalking mode) and then I light a flare and retreat up a hill. I suspect the wolf is stuck between two AI states, and appears to be popping/twitching almost each frame. Very unsettling. [High priority due to visibility.]

Item "elastic" inspection view when searching containers: Occasionally when searching containers, items "pop" in as though on an elastic. Difficult to repro, and doesn't happen for every item in the container. [Medium priority due to visibility.]

Outdoor campfire heats after death: A campfire set outdoors continues to provide heat after it has burned out. This is the expected behaviour for interior fires, to simulate heat retention in a room, but should not happen for outdoor fires. [Low priority.]

I get quite a bit of elastic loot. It seems to be the first item usually. Can happen in corpses and backpacks outside.(haven't checked other containers but certainly have seen it other places)

EDIT: also happens in first aid kits.

Couldn't repo wolf twitch.

Outside fire (was in open barn at logging camp) does keep heat for awhile.

A few bugs I encountered that could benefit from some more testing coverage to verify presence in v.064, and potentially fix before tomorrow:

Wolf twitching: Seen when a wolf detects me (goes into Stalking mode) and then I light a flare and retreat up a hill. I suspect the wolf is stuck between two AI states, and appears to be popping/twitching almost each frame. Very unsettling. [High priority due to visibility.]

Couldn't repo it Raph.

Spawned in Alans Cave, and as I came out was a wolf. Equipped Flare, and then walked towards him down hill. As he saw me and turned I lit the flare and walked a bit closer. He hunched down in stalk mode, and heard the growls, and then he stayed there. I backed away and he still stayed hunkered down.

Not twitching what so ever. I then walked closer until he attacked me, beat him, and there ends the story . .. . . . Ill try again in another scenario, but prob a bit late now, being Tue here and it going live tomorrow your time.

EDIT: Still couldn't Repo it Raph, Had another Wolf encounter with Flare and saw no twitching at all ??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alan Lawrance

The wold twitching was fixed. The rubber-banding of items is still an issue, and probably deserves a ticket although it's "known".

Archived