Just the Face

harsh

I had to trim it heavily for this day but the others I have are not great pictures. I'm a photographer, supposed to be on the other side of the camera :D

FivfugT.jpg

Here is a small crappy one but closer to what my beard looks now

VxfdiKw.jpg

Oh and @Harsh your pictures are not working mate

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a photo of me with braids (I rarely braid my hair), so here is one that will fit the TLD theme. The temperature was about -25°C when I took the photo. Only took the gloves off for a couple of minutes to take the photo and my fingers went all numb.

Okay, went out and took a quick photo of my TLD survival beard pic -- don't know how long I'll keep it though (grows too fast and hate having to trim it every couple of days)

tarling-survival-beard.jpg

I don't have a photo of me with braids (I rarely braid my hair)

Me neither, so I just stick with braiding my nose hairs (even though I hate using the curling iron on them first)...

Here are a couple of my other past looks -- there are a couple that might fit the survval beard theme

I finally just had to say it -- in person, Raph looks exactly just like a character you would expect to see in TLD.

Can't tell if it's just a spooky coincidence, part of the game concept motivation, or just Raph "staying in character" throughout the development process -- but I do hope (and expect) to see him appear somewhere within the game. :o)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived