Hidden rifle and other oddities

gatwood

In v218 (but the original map was generated in a previous game, not sure what version).

I visited all 9 locations that I know about in Mystery Lake - no rifle. This includes confronting and killing fluffy and being bitterly disappointed with no rifle spawn in the dam.

As I was getting ready to start going over all the locations again, I was showing my wife the abandoned campfire below the

train bridge at the dam when she remarked "What's that brown object sticking out of the bridge?"

See attached screendump. Really unfair!

Aside from that, all the objects spawned at the blind at 1630,830 were floating above the floor, and twice deer ran into

rocks and got stuck around the lake (but I took no screendumps of either, so I realize that it not very helpful). Nor did I

not what version I was at, probably 217.

Yes under the bridge is one of the many random spawn locations of the rifle. There is always a guaranteed rifle outside in all the maps. As for the Hunters blind, We rescaled them recently so I'll check it out. Items are random on them so some may be fine others not so much.

We are working on improving the wildlife pathing, they seem to always find a spot they like to get stuck in.

jeremy

Archived