I can't get support from the merch store.

Hello, Hinterland.

I'm writing in the wrong place. But now I’ll explain everything. First, some background. I had problems with an order from a merch store, without going into details, there were problems with it at the post office and the order was sent back to Canada. Before Christmas, I contacted the support of the store itself, and received an answer there that they would send my order back to me and inform me about it. A month and a half has passed, but I still have not received any letters from the store. I decided to write to support myself again. I sent the first one two weeks ago on the store page, but after not receiving a response, I sent a letter directly to the email address a week ago, thinking that I had entered the email address incorrectly on the site. A week has passed, but still no answer. I sent an email with identical text to the support portal, but after 5 days I also didn’t receive anything (maybe too little time has passed, it’s also the weekend, but it’s already difficult for me to get up every morning and check my email, hoping for an answer). That's why I came here, hoping to somehow speed up the process. I understand that the store support and support portal are inundated with letters accumulated over the holidays, and I want to apologize for my intrusiveness, for the fact that I have already reached the forum. I ask you to take my side too. I haven’t been able to get any information at all for more than a month, although before that the store’s support responded promptly. I just want to know that I wasn't forgotten or abandoned. Of course, I checked the Spam folder if you have any doubts. I understand that you do not support the store and may not even have any connections with them, but I would really like to get at least some information, because my money is at stake, which I would not want to waste. I would really like to get my long-suffering jersey. But if it’s better this way, then you should just return the money and not worry about delivery. But still, the T-shirt itself is more valuable to me than the money I paid for it.

Thanks for your support.

P. S. I don’t know if the order number is confidential information or not, but I will be happy to provide it when needed.

Yes. I should to tag @Admin. I really have a lot of respect for Hinterland and don't want to spam him with my tags or emails. I believe it's just that everyone is actively working on episode 5 and the new game right now, and that's why no one can open the support request box. Let's be honest, everyone knows that Hinterland also has a lot of respect for their community. So I don’t want to be impudent and spam the support portal. Although I may be exaggerating.

Edited by Deer RudolF

42 minutes ago, Deer RudolF said:

Yes. I should to tag @Admin. I really have a lot of respect for Hinterland and don't want to spam him with my tags or emails. I believe it's just that everyone is actively working on episode 5 and the new game right now, and that's why no one can open the support request box. Let's be honest, everyone knows that Hinterland also has a lot of respect for their community. So I don’t want to be impudent and spam the support portal. Although I may be exaggerating.

You can't access the support pages?  I've just clicked on it and it seems to be ok...  

Its not spam if you have an issue though,but I get that you feel like you're imposing... I do sometimes....

• Upvote 1

I have not received a support response. I sent my first email asking for help over a month ago. But I still haven't received a response from them. I understand that hinterland also has a lot of work to do, but it’s somehow strange not to receive an answer within such a long period of time. So I want to ask on the forum if everything is ok. As I said earlier, I checked the spam folder and I am sure that the email address was entered incorrectly.

I read the topic with @Max21 and realized that I was no better than him. Once again I want to apologize for my intrusiveness, because the team is really small. But I want to clarify the point that I created this topic in order to clarify whether the store’s support agents are still working, and patiently wait for a response from them by email, whether it’s a month or a year, but not compost the team of my favorite game with samples as soon as possible answer my letters. It might even be worth deleting this topic, I don’t know. In any case, I won’t write anything more here idle. Again, the answer I want to get here is whether the store support agents work or not. It's just that, as I suggested earlier, they could have changed their tasks, in connection with fact, that it took too long after the store closed. I understand the studio team perfectly, and before that I was too childish, saying that I was tired of waiting for an answer, for which I want to apologize.

Edited by Deer RudolF
  • Upvote 1