.214 container bug

unclejace

I still have container issues. When I open a container, the weight of my stuff shows up, but the items are not visible. I have attached my player log from most recent play.

One other issue. The nice new cook stove in the farmhouse is great, but the oven is being mistaken for the firebox.

Player.log

I've also noticed a container issue that I assume is a bug. I wanted to store my jerry can and a box of rifle rounds, but they simply don't show up in my inventory when I have a container open. I tried a drawer, cupboard and filing cabinet. I used the all filter and checked the specific filters as well. If I close the container and open up my inventory, they appear again.

I've also noticed a container issue that I assume is a bug. I wanted to store my jerry can and a box of rifle rounds, but they simply don't show up in my inventory when I have a container open. I tried a drawer, cupboard and filing cabinet. I used the all filter and checked the specific filters as well. If I close the container and open up my inventory, they appear again.

You can see it in the inventory, but it's missing, when you're browsing container. In the version .200 were lantern fuel, bedroll and ammo under "other" filter option, which isn't available now.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4644&p=27436#p27436

Make sure you guys are filtering by All in your inventory in order for all the items to show up. As for Jerry Cans, Lantern Fuel, and bedrolls and I believe ammo they all seem to not show up in their filter as they do in the inventory outside of a container. They do show up in All however, we are working on getting them to filter properly.

Jeremy

Archived