I fell into endless dreams while sleeping and the game is over?

mb77

The location is the abandoned airport. The ground is the main hangar. The percentage of finishing the game is 88%. I entered the hangar tired. He had insomnia. The northern lights were active. I immediately entered the helicopter inside the hangar. I started to sleep in it. It's been a dark screen for a long time. The game was not responding. Then a message appeared saying that you have plunged into the darkness into infinity and the game is over. As a joke, I couldn't complete the game again. I wanted to complete the faithful map achievement. But again it didn't. Is there a bug in the game? I don't know if he couldn't get out of bed because he had insomnia.

12 minutes ago, mb77 said:

The location is the abandoned airport. The ground is the main hangar. The percentage of finishing the game is 88%. I entered the hangar tired. He had insomnia. The northern lights were active. I immediately entered the helicopter inside the hangar. I started to sleep in it. It's been a dark screen for a long time. The game was not responding. Then a message appeared saying that you have plunged into the darkness into infinity and the game is over. As a joke, I couldn't complete the game again. I wanted to complete the faithful map achievement. But again it didn't. Is there a bug in the game? I don't know if he couldn't get out of bed because he had insomnia.

I think there's a bug when sleeping in planes, someone else died sleeping in one at mystery lake..  .. if it's not that then maybe the cold temperatures got you.. if it was cold enough.  but it's best if you file a report with as much detail as possible. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure how experienced you are, so forgive me if I'm going way too basic here. But if any of your needs (other than sleep) were low/empty, then you're losing condition while you sleep, and might not wake up. Cold is usually the killer, but i the temp was above freezing when you went to bed, it should stay there, in that location. You don't need a ton o clothing to get the hanger above freezing, but you do need some.
Finally, as mentioned, some afflictions will get you, such as unmediated food poisoning, or bleeding. Food poisoning can be especially tricky, as one of the treatments is sleep, but you HAVE to get medicine first!

If you're certain that it was none of those, then I'd file a bug, with as much detail as you can get.

On 6/4/2023 at 8:36 PM, Leeanda said:

I think there's a bug when sleeping in planes, someone else died sleeping in one at mystery lake..  .. if it's not that then maybe the cold temperatures got you.. if it was cold enough.  but it's best if you file a report with as much detail as possible. 

Yup, it indeed sounds like what happened to me.

People, don't spend the night in planes / helicopters. They're deadly!

• Like 2

On 6/14/2023 at 7:14 PM, cullam said:

I'm not sure how experienced you are, so forgive me if I'm going way too basic here. But if any of your needs (other than sleep) were low/empty, then you're losing condition while you sleep, and might not wake up. Cold is usually the killer, but i the temp was above freezing when you went to bed, it should stay there, in that location. You don't need a ton o clothing to get the hanger above freezing, but you do need some.
Finally, as mentioned, some afflictions will get you, such as unmediated food poisoning, or bleeding. Food poisoning can be especially tricky, as one of the treatments is sleep, but you HAVE to get medicine first!

If you're certain that it was none of those, then I'd file a bug, with as much detail as you can get.

There was only bearskin sleeping bag in the inventory. I wonder if I went to bears hell because of him? It had 40% durability. But the game is over.

On 6/20/2023 at 9:21 AM, PilgrimReaper said:

Yup, it indeed sounds like what happened to me.

People, don't spend the night in planes / helicopters. They're deadly!

I don't think I'll ever sleep in a helicopter again. What a pilot-like sentence!

On 6/21/2023 at 9:54 PM, Wooble said:

Are you playing in English? Just wondering if this is your own translation of the standard "you faded into the long dark" death message...

I did not take a screenshot because I was angry and very surprised. No, I'm playing the game in Turkish.

On 6/14/2023 at 7:14 PM, cullam said:

The character wasn't at the freezing point. There was only the risk of inability to sleep. The character was exhausted. When I got to the hangar, the first thing I did was sleep. I just got on the helicopter. And I fell asleep. The screen remained dark for about 20 30 seconds. At that time, it didn't occur to me to alt+tab the game and grab the game. After waiting a little longer, a death note such as "you fell into an eternal sleep" appeared. And the game is over.
Here is the theory that comes to my mind right now. sleeping bag was bear skin. Maybe that's why the character is dead.