Signal Void speculation

I was reading over all the Signal Void logs & transcripts found during the tale.  It references the mine, which we know will be the new zone coming soon and an experiment going on there.  In Interview Transcript 12, it mentions "a shadow":

Q: And the end? The last image you can remember? A: That's when it shows up. Q: What shows up? Can you describe it? A: Hmm...from across the pit, where the other wall should be. Something... darker than everything around it. Sort of...floating? It moves to the edge of the hole. No face, just a moving shape. Uh...a shadow. Is it me? My face? Goddammit. And that's when I wake up. Every damn time.

Could it be a reference to the Darkwalker?  Perhaps an early, immature manifestation of it?

Edited by hozz1235
  • Upvote 1

On 5/26/2023 at 12:36 PM, hozz1235 said:

I was reading over all the Signal Void logs & transcripts found during the tale.  It references the mine, which we know will be the new zone coming soon and an experiment going on there.  In Interview Transcript 12, it mentions "a shadow":

Could it be a reference to the Darkwalker?  Perhaps an early, immature manifestation of it?

I was thinking the exact same thing, and if this is where TLD is culminating to end like when all is said and done, I'm never playing the game again.  I am NOT a fan on the Darkwalker or any kind of scary crap in a wilderness survival game.  -_-

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2