UI / Container Bug in Farmhouse

Geturphil

Place: Misantropes Homestead (Coastal Highway)

I thoroughly looted the homestead, then went into the kitchen to stash things into the fridge. Next to the fridge, the first cabinet on the WALL next to the fridge I decided to put tools and extra matches etc. While depositing, I put 1 12 pack of wooden matches, then another 12, then a stack of 8. Boom. Cannot deposit anything else, cannot withdraw anything, I exit the screen and try to reopen it by clicking on the cabinet again and the deposit/withdraw screen will not activate. Every time I click on the cabinet door it just opens bit by bit. I try to open the fridge, it will not activate screen and just opens the door bit by bit. I try to quit game, clicking Quit does nothing. I minimized and manually right click close program. I reopen the game. I reloot the homestead as it is reset. I go back to the fridge. I redeposit my extra food. This time, I deposit a can opener, 2 flares in the FREEZER above the fridge. I then deposit a stack of 12 wooden matches, then another 12, then 8. Boom. Same scenario-I cannot withdraw, I cannot deposit, I cannot quit game. No storage space will bring it's screen open. THIS TIME, I exit the homestead and reenter to see if the problem can be fixed that way. No. It still will not bring open storage screens and will not let me exit the game.

I am having a similar problem. It's happening twice since the update that my mouse has become unresponsive to clicks. Both times it has occurred soon after entering the PV farmhouse, so it hasn't been a big deal to quit the game externally and restart at the most recent save state. It also caused an odd bug where trying to open a cabinet caused the click to trigger the animation, though not to open the cabinet menu. Therefore, the cabinet opening occurred repeatedly so that it swung open further than it should (ostensibly because the menu failed to open, and the menu was therefore unable to close, therefore not triggering the cabinet door swinging shut). This appeared to be the only mouse click the game responded to; other in game items did not respond.

On Windows 7 - I've only had this happen one time. The video shows exactly what happened.

Basically, while transferring meat from my backpack to the fridge in the farmhouse, the UI locked up for mouse navigation/interaction. I was able to ESC out and use TAB and "i" to get to the status menu and inventory, all the containers became inaccessible too. I was able to walk in and out of the house fine however.

I had to exit the game via Alt-Tab to close TLD from windows because the game menu-quit button was not functional either. After restarting the game, the issue did not appear again, however the refrigerator door remained ajar but it didn't affect functionality thereafter.

[bBvideo 560,340:2l9zh72o]

[/bBvideo]

I noticed quite alot of posts about saying sliding drawers glitches appeared after update.In Hotfix 213 maybe that glitch is solved? Well,no matter,if that is solved or not,I ran into another sliding glitch,watching one guy streaming.He entered cars at Coastal Highway Townsite area and each empty glove box he clicked,it started to slide down and arround.

So,not only drawers and containers have sliding glitch,but also glove boxes in cars.I already mentioned that on Steam,now I am posting that here.Screenshoot included:

56ce119838007_Breznaslova.thumb.png.346e

Archived