Costal Highway Supply Cache?

therog1

Hi all,

I've managed to "find" a supply cache (looks like a hidden box type, rather than a bunker) in Costal Highway, near one of the cabins above the fishing camp. It appears on the map, but I can't seem to find it.

It seems as though it's at the base of the tree at the front right in second image (spraypaint confirms), but I can't seem to find anything to interact with, despite the dot appearing. Anyone have a tip on how to find it? Do I need a note or something?

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.089e4f9135c1fd786c06722029f8bdbb.png

image.thumb.png.7ccfd5dee6266fe10ffa7e3fc076a1a0.png

image.thumb.png.0989a1a445d49878e636db73bf362261.png

Edited by therog1
Fixing spoiler tags

Have you got the memo for it? If not, it may be locked. I got the other one near Rabbit Grove cabin on the west. It was pain in the neck to get it. But indeed it was in the tree trunk (or tree I dont remember exactly). I spent quite the time to get it. Maybe the box is not on the ground, but higher. Mine was in eye level.

probably it is a transponder cache.

I can also see the box on my map when I use charcoal.

the transponder caches can be made visible with charcoal but only "dig up" if you use the radio during an aurora at this point

You can also find the boxes on the map, although you may not have started Signal Void yet.. I had that in Mystery Lake and used 20 charcoal until I gave up and then read it somewhere on the forums.

Edited by Martin H.
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Martin H. said:

probably it is a transponder cache.

I can also see the box on my map when I use charcoal.

the transponder caches can be made visible with charcoal but only "dig up" if you use the radio during an aurora at this point

You can also find the boxes on the map, although you may not have started Signal Void yet.. I had that in Mystery Lake and used 20 charcoal until I gave up and then read it somewhere on the forums.

Thanks, I wondered if this was the case. I haven't got the radio yet, so I wondered if that was what it was.