Is the clothing degradation increased?

acada

I started new voyager run after the big update and save reset. I repair my clothing somewhat more often than in my previous run. Not sure if I go out in blizzard more or the degradation is increased. Anyone noticed increased clothing degradation? I mean the clothing character wears.

• Upvote 2

I'm playing a run on voyager on the ps4 as I mostly play on voyager and I haven't noticed any increased clothing degradation,

A tip, if caught out in a blizzard and you know where you are, take off all the characters clothes and then get to shelter as quick as you can and once in shelter you can put back on the characters clothes, by doing this you won't get your clothes ruined or have them take as much damage as you would if you wore them during the blizzard.

I do this all the time if I'm caught out in a blizzard, I did it when a blizzard hit in Timberwolf Mountain when I was chopping wood near Mountaineer's Hut and instead of taking off all my characters clothes I had accidentally dropped them in the snow and when I got back to Mountaineer's Hut and went to put the clothes back on I released I had dropped them all, luckily I was about make a fire to boil water and coffee so that kept me warm until the blizzard stopped and I was able to go back out and retrieve my clothes.

On 5/13/2023 at 5:45 PM, Lone Walker said:

I had accidentally dropped them in the snow and when I got back to Mountaineer's Hut and went to put the clothes back on I released I had dropped them all

🤣