HOTFIX to v.215 CHANGELIST

* Fixed wildlife carcasses sometimes disappearing after scene loads

* Fixed bear animation issues when stalking

* Default to the ALL filter when a container is opened

* Fixed issue with TOOLS filter not working properly for containers

### END OF CHANGELIST ###

HOTFIX to v.214 CHANGELIST

* Fixed container UI crash

* Fixed issue that caused profile settings to be reset when using non-English languages

We fixed a few bugs introduced in today's v.212 update. Thanks for helping us find them!

HOTFIX TO v.213 -- Changelist

* Increased streaming audio buffer to fix issue with audio sometimes cutting out

* Fixed crash issue that could occur when using containers

* Fixed issue where certain interiors could reset loot when being loaded from previous save games

* Fixed issue with some containers having their doors or lids shifted from previous save games

* Fixed issue where certain interiors could reset loot when being loaded from previous save games

I lost all the loot in my safe house to your diligent testing.

Thanks.

It's Alpha and it can happen. You can test everything and still there will be some case, which you missed.

I lost all the loot in my safe house to your diligent testing.

Thanks.

Everything that happens in TLD is a learning moment, so is this. Lesson learnt: don't play after an update has just been released if you don't want to risk your existing save.

And like Majales said, TLD is still in Alpha. If you don't want to run into issues like this, wait till the game is finished.

I got bugs on my game but non of which I lost stuff in inventory. nothing lost in my game im 79 days in and have everything from previous version. I don't understand how a neighbor lost everything and I didn't... but we still saw the same bugs. the nav/UI is a bit tricky to understand at first but it's simple once you play with it for a bit.

Archived