Best Loot found in Safes?

conanjaguar

Well for personal preference my best loot is usually rifle ammo, MREs and flare gun shells. On a good run I can get two of the three in one safe.

This is on pilgrim of course.     Ive never heard of getting hides in a safe before.

• Upvote 1

Mukluks (over 90%) at Trapper's very early in one game were probably the best thing I've found in a safe -- I rarely carry guns, prefer the bow now -- but I usually play Pilgrim, so that changes things, comparatively.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, DaGnome91 said:

I definitely count a 100% revolver with 4 cartridges in as one of the "best loot" I found in the safe of Hibernia Processing during my actual gunloper run !

10 hours ago, twyn1 said:

Mukluks (over 90%) at Trapper's very early in one game were probably the best thing I've found in a safe -- I rarely carry guns, prefer the bow now -- but I usually play Pilgrim, so that changes things, comparatively.

Now that’s insane luck. I usually find cash and a rifle cartridge, no matter the difficulty.

12 hours ago, conanjaguar said:

Now that’s insane luck. I usually find cash and a rifle cartridge, no matter the difficulty.

I have to agree with you, insane luck, both of us !

14 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

Yikes, how can you guys remember stuff like this? ;)  I have no idea myself!

Well, it was just 3 days ago ;)

Edited by DaGnome91
avoiding 2nd post
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1