THE LONG DARK Updated to v2.16 (PC/Mac)

Admin

Hello Community,

We have just released our v2.16 (113628) Hotfix for THE LONG DARK (including Survival Edition) and TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY on Steam and Epic Games Store. Please note that WINTERMUTE’s version number has not changed. This Hotfix addresses a bug introduced in the v.2.15 update for TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY. 

GENERAL

• [TALES] Fixed an issue where Transmitters in Forlorn Muskeg and Pleasant Valley reverted to being unrepaired, even when players had previously repaired them during the Tale. Players who previously lost progress will once again find their Transmitters in the appropriate repaired state. 

To check current releases on each platform, please visit our new Build Status Page

Please visit our Support Portal (or consult our Known Issues page) if you encounter any issues while playing the game. For additional news and information, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Twitter (Game | Studio). 

• Upvote 10
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, peteloud said:

When are we getting Episode 5? 

We have already paid for that.

When did we pay for any episode?    I bought this disc with episodes 1 and 2 on but I haven't paid for 3 or 4 never mind 5.. 

I'm not trying to sound argumentative ,I'm just curious.

Edited by Leeanda

Thank you very much for the update and the fixed 👌👏

After the update process on Steam on my laptop PC, the game started with a black screen . I have tried the Steam option to verify the local files of the game and after the 100% verification it has detected 4 missing files that it has downloaded again, and finally the game starts without major problem.
I just wanted to leave it here in case someone had the same problem.

• Upvote 2

• Admin unpinned this topic