Part 2 Mods (what is currently broken)

hozz1235

I just loaded MelonLoader 0.6.0 by itself and got TLD to run with no complaint.

Next I wanted AmbientLights because I hate how dark the interiors are even in the day. It is working great. I wish HL would fix the lighting. Can't stand PV farmhouse pitch black.

Second I wanted Lantern Mod (or whatever it is called.) I hate how dark interiors are at dusk or night even with AmbientLights that I can't find my bed from the door. I understand that there are no city lights and it is really dark outside, but eyes adjust and can see something, anything. But PV farmhouse made me hate the dark. Even with a fire going in the kitchen I couldn't find my way upstairs to a bed. (actually i did find a trick to it.) Lantern Mod is awesome for letting me place an infinite low light source to gently illuminate the dark cabin interior so that I feel at home at my base in the middle of a total catastrophe.  And not stub my toe.

I would like infinite fire also working. Not for not needing wood, but for certain bases that the Lantern Mod would not be suited. For instance the TWM cabin or the Cannery workers cabin that should just have a low burning fire to light up the place a bit.

Ambiance  is essential for long term survival at all those bases where I dragged out the dead resident and claimed it for my own.

Oh yes, I forgot.   Clean up my base mod.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...