The Long Dark Updated to v2.11 on Xbox

Admin

Hello Community,

We just released our v2.11 Hotfix for THE LONG DARK on Xbox (112312) and WINTERMUTE on Xbox (111906). This update includes a fix for a bug introduced during the 2.09 Update. 

Xbox

• [WINTERMUTE] Fixed an issue where WINTERMUTE saves were not recognized by the game for some players following the TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY update, resulting in an inability to play Story Mode from saved files. Players who lost WINTERMUTE saves following the update are encouraged to reach out to us via the Support Portal for assistance. Please note that WINTERMUTE saves will work as intended for anyone accessing the Expansion Pass update for the first time following this update.

Please visit our Support Portal if you encounter any issues while playing the game. For additional news and information, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Twitter (Game | Studio). 

### END OF RELEASE NOTES ###

• Upvote 3

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Did this fix help anyone getting their Wintermute saves and EP4 completion back? For me it did nothing. 

And yes as encouraged to do, I've contacted support a month ago but all I've got this far is an auto reply. Yeah, thank you for your patience. Would be nice to get this sorted before EP5 release.

On 5/6/2023 at 3:54 PM, karnuvaari said:

Did this fix help anyone getting their Wintermute saves and EP4 completion back? For me it did nothing. 

And yes as encouraged to do, I've contacted support a month ago but all I've got this far is an auto reply. Yeah, thank you for your patience. Would be nice to get this sorted before EP5 release.

Thank you for reaching out. We'll follow up via direct message to help you further.