EP4 shows as not completed

yoli

Hi, I started the Wintermute content just to see how it was (knowing I completed EP4 a while ago and have the Tales part 2 DLC installed on Steam), but it seems only the 3 first EPs have the green checkmark. Why is that? Does that mean I have to redo EP4? I prefer to know now rather than when EP5 will come out...

Edited by yoli

Mine is showing the same thing.  I re-started Episode 4, got Mackenzie looking for a key, and turned off the game.

Turn it back on later and the whole Episode 4 work has been deleted.

I've already finished Episode 4 several months ago.   Is Episode 5 available on XBOX yet???

On 3/31/2023 at 8:15 AM, yoli said:

Hi, I started the Wintermute content just to see how it was (knowing I completed EP4 a while ago and have the Tales part 2 DLC installed on Steam), but it seems only the 3 first EPs have the green checkmark. Why is that? Does that mean I have to redo EP4? I prefer to know now rather than when EP5 will come out...

Thank you for reaching out. For more information on this issue, including a recent fix, please visit: 

While WINTERMUTE progress was not restored with this fix, we would be happy to assist you with this via the Support Portal: http://hinterlandgames.com/support